sâmbătă, 17 martie 2012

[Yohio x Seike]


Yohio needed a car after the Seremedy concert. Seike offered to drive for him. Yohio accepted and they left off. When Yohio saw that Seike was not driving to his hotel he asked "Where are you driving?" and Seike replied "My hotel is closer. You'll go to yours in the morning".
"Hm...fine" Yohio said and fell asleep. 
"I've wanted to tell you... you were awesome in this night..totally amazing" Seike saw that Yohio was sleeping as he added  "You..fell asleep... when I'm talking with you.." he sighed and shook his head.
"But...you're too cute when sleeping to even be mad on you" 

They arrived at Seike's hotel. Seike carried Yohio at his room, entered, put him in his bed and then locked the door.
"Looks like this dress is not too comfortable for  you to sleep in" Seike said while h undressed Yohio.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" Yohio cursed when he felt Seike's arms on his dress.
"Yohio... You have such a beautiful chest" Seike said licking Yohio's chest making the blonde man escape soft moans through his lips.
"Go away, Seike!" he demanded while trying to pull the man off.
Seike held Yohio's arms tightly then glared up at him "I'm loving you and you're rejecting me?".
"You what? Stupid! Go!" Yohio was even more nervous than before.
Seike slowly whispered "You're in my room. You can't escape".
Yohio tried to get up but Seike did not let him.
"It's useless. The door is locked. As your heart is." Seike replied.
"Fucker! Let me go!" Yohio said on a higher tone.
Seike kissed him deeply and said "No, you're mine now".
"You.. You do not own me!" Yohio hissed and Seike replied "For tonight, I do".
Yohio looked towards nowhere for some time with a  thinking gaze then asked "You... You love me?"
Seike nodded as he placed his hand on Yohio's right side of his naked chest and asked "What about you?".
"The fuck! Go away!" Yohio replied with a high hiss in his voice and pulled Seike away but he hasn't even moved one inch backwards and kissed Yohio's neck hard.
"You can't escape, my love".
The blonde objected "I'm not your love, so let me go!".
Seike didn't listen and licked the hickey he left on his neck. Yohio moaned still trying to fight against Seike "Ahh....S-stop it... It is wrong."
"What is wrong? That I'm loving you?" Seike  asked and kissed Yohio deeply.
"Ahh.... T-Then.. Just... Let my hands free.." the blonde murmured through their lips.
Seike parted and looked sadly at Yohio's face which was deeply blushed "No... You'll run away...".
But in the next second Yohio set his arms free and hugged Seike's body pressing his lips on the other's. Seike was firstly shocked and looked at Yohio with big eyes. Yohio kissed him again and whispered: "I won't run".
Yohio  looked at his body then at Seike's.
"Get your clothes off too." he demanded to Seike with a serious tone.
"Eh?" Seike was still shocked.
"I'm half naked. Get them off too." Yohio added.
Seike looked at Yohio's half-naked body and replied "I will let you do it for me".
Yohio nodded as he slowly started to kiss Seike while he was undressing him. He licked Seike's neck and then lowered to his nipples. Seike moaned softly and gently pulled Yohio's soft blonde hair. Yohio went even lower and licked  Seike's abdomen while unbuttoning his belt.
Seike moaned and said "Now, now, Yohio, don't hurry...".
Yohio stopped licking and looked up at Seike.
"But I want to... And I always get what I want".
Yohio pouted cutely and caressed Seike’s arousal through the material of the underwear.
"Aghh...Y-Yohio...D-Don't...ahh..~"
Yohio looked up at Seike again and murmured with a soft smirk on his face "What? I thought you were the one with the idea. Take responsibility..."
The blonde man grabbed the hem of the vocalist's underwear and pulled it off revealing his stone-hard dick. "Wow. You are so big, Seike". Yohio said stroking Seike’s cock.
He opened his mouth inserting the head inside. Seike smiled and tugged Yohio’s hair more as the blonde went further. All of Seike’s hard cock was slurped by Yohio’s wet mouth. The blonde’s tongue was dancing around Seike’s tip and sucking gentle on him.
"Does it feel good?" Yohio murmured looking at Seike with his erotic big puppy eyes.
Seike replied. "Very good..ngh, Yohio..".
"I’m happy." Yohio smiled and went back on sucking. This time he went faster and faster making Seike move his hips.
"Y-Yohio..If you go on like this…".
Yohio replied fastly "What’s gonna happen?"
He giggled and sucked so hard that Seike set free his sperm inside the blonde’s mouth, going down his throat.
"Mmmm, Seike is so delicious." Yohio said tasting his seed.
"Sorry, but I warned you." Seike said as he bent over to lick some sperm from Yohio’s lips.
"It’s ok. I’m happy I made Seike feel this good just using my mouth." Yohio smiled and kissed Seike's dick along the length.
"How can you do it so good?" Seike asked.
"How can you be so sweet?" Yohio giggled and kissed Seike deeply hugging him, putting all of his weight on him letting themselves fall on the fluffy blanket.
They both laughed a little then looked in each other’s eyes. They continued to kiss as Yohio was teasing Seike’s nipple with one hand and the other went lower and lower until it found Seike’s little hole.
"What are you doing?" Seike asked looking at Yohio.
"It would be a shame to let you unfinished."
Seike slowly said "B-but..I thought…" as he was intrrerupted by Yohio "What? Only because I look like a damn sexy whore this doesn’t mean I must be one."
Yohio giggled and kissed Seike only to shut his mouth up and let the body talk. The blonde continued to kiss lower on Seike's neck, chest and then nipples while his hands were jerking with Seike's tight hole. One finger already entered in Seike’s body thrusting in and out slowly.
"Arghh, Y-Yohio. It hurts…s-stop, please." Seike slowly said.
"You want more, don’t you?" Yohio asked.
"I-I’m serious, stop! T-Too much…" Seike said.
"Pleasure? This is called pleasure. The way  you feel." Yohio said licking Seike’s hard nipples and thrusting a second finger inside Seike’s body.
"Uhh, It’s wet inside here. Pervert Seike." Yohio said with a pervert smile on his face.
"Me? Pervert? It’s you that’s inside me that hard!" Seike replied.
"Me being inside you sound so good…Say it again ,please." Yohio said thrusting a 3rd finger inside.
"P-Please…" Seike slowly said and Yohio asked "Please what?".
"Y-You inside me…I want yours…inside me.." Seike replied.
"Hmm, it worked." Yohio said and thrust his fingers out Seike’s body.
Yohio pulled off his dress and took it off together with the underwear.
"Yours is big too, Yohio.." Seike said.
Yohio looked at his with asatisfied grin 'Isn't it?' he replied.
Yohio came closer to Seike’s entrance and stroke his length a few times then pushed his hard cock slowly inside Seike’s body.
"Ahh~..." Seike moaned as he arched his back.
"Does it hurt? Should I push slower?" Yohio asked.
"No, g-go on! M-more…" Seike said.
Yohio nodded with a grin on his face then pushed his cock more as it was all buried in Seike.
"I'm all way in..."He said.
Seike arched his back and touched Yoshio with his arm. Yohio took his hand in his and kissed it then squeezed gently.
"How  can you be like this? Even when you kiss my arm you reach my soul." Seike said with love to Yohio.
Yohio slowly licked Seike’s hand.
"Aaah. S-so good, Yohio!" Seike said.
"I’ll.. try to move a bit…" Yohio said slowly.
Seike nodded as he covered his blushing face with his arm. Yohio began to move forward and backwards thrusting in and out making Seike moan.
"Ah..your voice touches my heart.." Yohio took Seike in his arms and hugged him tight as their chests couldn’t get any closer.
"Our hearts are made to be one near each other." Yohio murmured.
They kissed and as the kiss went deeper and deeper, Yohio's thrusts also went rougher and rougher. Yohio took Seike's hand in his and kissed it. Then he kissed his lover's neck. Seike moaned because of the intense pleasure that his lover was giving to him.
"Y-Yohio…" but Yohio continued to lick his lover's neck.
"I-I.. can’t take anymore…ahhh~" Seike moaned loudly.
Yohio replied "Is it already the time, my dear?" he started to touch Seike's dick with his soft fingers feeling it pulsating while stroking along his length.
"Well...it's almost my limit too...ah..." he moaned.
"Let's come together....let's become one.." Seike said and they became one.
After some few more thrusts they both set free their white seed. Seike’s seme messed all over his worked out abdomen. Yohio’s was dripping down from Seike’s fucked up ass. The blonde fainted on Seike’s body. Seike hugged him tight;y and kissed his forehead.
"Thanks for the pleasure." Seike said thankfully to Yohio.
Yohio kissed Seike’s chest and pulled his cock out.
"It felt good." Yohio said hugging Seike just as tight in his arms.
After some minutes Seike grabbed a pack of cigarettes from the drawer and wanted to light one but Yohio stole it.
"Hey, give it back!" Seike growled. Yohio looked at him and replied "Fat chance. This is the reward for making you feel that good."
Seike looked at Yohio's chest "But you felt good too.." and Yohio replied "However, this is the I'm sorry for trying to rape you gift for me then."
Yohio giggled and lit his cigarette.
"Who raped who in the end?" Yohio asked his lover.
"Seens like I was the raped one anyway." Seike said with the puppy eyes face and blushed deeply.
"You are so cute when you blush, Seike. " Yohio said when he saw Seike's cute red face and ruffled his hair softly.


Hope you enjoyed it~
Stay creepy and love yaoi.

Un comentariu: